- 6.0.22 Version
- 16 Download
- 15.27 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- March 8, 2020 Create Date
- March 21, 2020 Last Updated
Welcome to the PC-Xware download site. PC-Xware provides a simple way to access UNIX or Linux server-based X Windows applications from your PC or thin client desktops. Our PC-Xware software is capable of displaying X Windows applications side-by-side with your Microsoft Windows desktop sessions. PC-Xware V6 is designed and tested to fully support Windows, and Windows server.
Please download the corresponding documentation. ThinPATH Systems recommends that you download the documents below so that they are available during the installation process.
- Multi-user aware: - PC-Xware V6 connections are managed for each individual user. PC-Xware V6 supports multiple RDP active disconnected sessions and retained sessions under Windows. PC-Xware V6 functions inside remote sessions. Under Windows Server in Remote Control mode (RDP), 2 active PC-Xware sessions are allowed. PC-Xware fully supports Windows Terminals Server sessions. Please note, a PC-Xware license is required for each active PC-Xware session under Microsoft Terminal Services.
- User Interface: - PC-Xware connections are now automatically added to the start menu under Start>PC-Xware Connections
- Improved Performance: - PC-Xwares Xserver, the industry-standard workhorse for legacy UNIX applications, has been optimized to be even faster under Windows. The new optimized Xserver for Windows is the fastest PC-Xware ever.
- Full Linux Compatibility: - PC-Xware is fully compatible with Linux Red Hat, Fedora, Suse, and other Linux versions. Some enhancements include compatibly with the Display Manager GDM, Window sessions KDE and Gnome.
The License enables the software through: 3-20-2021
|PC-Xware Version 6.0||1256-7234796-003147-81781|