Legacy NCD Products
Rugged Dependable NCD X Terminals and Thin Clients
ThinPATH Systems also has a trade-in program for used NC900/N900 & NC400/N400 terminals. Please click here for details.
- Need a proven thin client solution that works in a heterogeneous computing environment?
- Looking for a state-of-the-art thin client with 24-bit color and 100BaseT to replace your aging X Terminal?
- Need a high-performance thin client for accessing UNIX, Windows, Web or legacy applications?
- Want an X Terminal with the most comprehensive color support available for solving your color flashing problem?
- Need a thin client that can be centrally managed from a remote location?
If the answer is yes, the NC900 Business Network Computer is the right solution.
Unique to the marketplace, the NC900 Business Network Computer combines the best of evolutionary and revolutionary thin client technology to deliver a proven computing solution at an outstanding price-to-performance ratio. When combined with NCBridge software, the NC900 offers simultaneous windowed access to X11 clients and legacy applications.
- Proven Solution – The NC900 is powered by NCBridge software which includes a broad set of tools for managing and supporting the NC in mission-critical application environments that require features such as secondary boot host, secondary xdmcp host, redundant font servers and xdmcp keep-alive functionality.
- Revolutionary Color Support – The NC900 is the first and only thin client to offer Simultiple™ Color; allowing it to display browser images and other X11 applications with accurate 24-bit color fidelity without interfering with 8-bit color applications and annoying color flashing.
- Cost-Effective – Since all applications are loaded on the host server, the NC900 has a much lower cost of administration and a far greater life expectancy than other desktop solutions.
- Remote Management – The NC900 is easily configured and managed from a central remote configuration file.
- Flexible Solution – The NC900 comes standard with 16 MB of memory but can be upgraded to a maximum of 256 MB of memory. Also available are optional 8MB or 16MB flash memory cards.
- Reliable – Designed without a fan or hard disk, the NC900 can be depended on for mission-critical applications that demand 100 percent uptime.